Learn how we can give you the optimum vision
Our goal is to provide you with the most up-to-date optical knowledge and the best eye care possible. We want to ensure that you have clear and comfortable vision.
A thorough examination will detect any eye condition, which can then be promptly treated.
- Private Eye Examination with OCT scan: £89.00
- Standard Eye Examination: £59.00
- NHS eye examination: No Charge through the NHS
- Home visit eye examination: No Charge through NHS
You’re entitled to a free NHS sight test if you:
- are under 16
- are 16, 17 or 18 and in full-time education
- are 60 or over
- are registered as partially sighted or blind
- have been diagnosed with diabetes or glaucoma
- are 40 or over and your mother, father, sibling or child has been diagnosed with glaucoma
1. Complete Optometric Exam.
The complete optometric examination includes a thorough examination of your eyes and related structures to determine the presence of any vision problem, eye disease, or other abnormalities.
- Health History Review
- Visual Acuity test
- Retinal Photographs
- Color Vision Test
- Glaucoma Test
- Computerised Field Screening-Eye Health Consultation
- Complete Contact Lens Evaluation
- Explanation of Results
- Identify Abnormalities
The examination can identify abnormalities that can be diagnosed by Doctor as conjunctivitis, corneal uncertain, cataract, macular degeneration, glaucoma, diabetes.
2. Home-Visits Service
We offer a home visit service for those who are housebound and have difficulties visiting an optician. We can arrange a visit to you wherever it is convenient.
Please give at least 2 weeks for an appointment to be arrangemed.
You can make an appointment by phone or email.
3. Elderly eyes
We offer a comprehensive eye care service for the elderly, disabled and mentally disabled. Elderly eyes should be examined every 12 months.
With the help of our optical coherence tomography (OCT), we can now detect glaucoma and retinal diseases such as diabetic eye disease and age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
Up to 2 pairs of free spectacles (distance and reading) for those entitled to NHS vouchers, whatever the prescription.